Designer: web, applications, user experience
⚐ Office or remote but full time
We are looking for a confident Web Designer with a relentless attention to detail and consistency, who isn’t afraid to contribute and run with their own ideas in a tech-focused company and environment in order to achieve delightful solutions. If Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator hold no secrets for you and you can magically transform a vague idea into a clear sketch You will be collaborating with our talented development team and a panel of managers with a focus on design and prototyping user experience from sketch to implementation and release.
The story of BASIS ID starts off in Singapore where the most innovative companies and startups seek to offer the best service to customers, which is based on effectiveness and trust.
BASIS ID was built in effort to give companies a tool to speed up operational processes, provide ultimate security and to form trustworthy relationships through compliance with regulatory requirements. BASIS ID offers advanced verification engines, unavailable by other companies and provides service recognised by the whole community.
Identifying needs of companies, governments and end-users, BASIS ID seeks to offer a balanced solution that gives capabilities for identification, verification and management of the most significant value of 21st century— personal data. BASIS ID is striving to help companies to comply with governmental requirements and has thus developed simple and convenient tools for complying with the GDPR requirements.
Philosophy of BASIS ID is to treat data as a value.
And personal data — is a personal value.
For Us, Web-Designer isn’t just someone fixing the looks, but someone with keen interest in design, photography, and trends and who’s excited to come up with fresh ideas and contribute to the constant development of our company by openly sharing their actual thoughts and views on our services. You will help define and drive the future of BASIS ID interfaces and user experience. Flexibility and personality are very important.
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
- Manage multiple design projects and priorities, ensuring project contribution meets business goals
- Work closely with development teams on new features from mockups to end-interfaces
- Find improvements to the current design and user experience being a strong advocate for an elegant, accessible and innovative interface
- Prioritize research and design improvement opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- To collaborate with and contribute opinions to both business and development teams
What skills are important?
- Experience with UI/UX
- Experienced in and skilled in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
- Sketch or Figma
- Knowledgeable in Mac OS and Keynote
- A strong sense of typography, layout, and color theory
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Russian
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Must be a team player and excel in a fast-paced environment
✔Must submit a design portfolio for consideration
So be ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment & lets start!