We are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer with passion for challenging tasks and a broad skillset to deliver various solutions and stellar results. Someone who values personal development and shows harmony in leading outstanding projects for awesome people.
You will be collaborating with our talented development team and a panel of managers with a focus on new features design and prototyping user experience from sketch to technical implementation and release.
The story of BASIS ID starts off in Singapore where the most innovative companies and startups seek to offer the best service to customers, which is based on effectiveness and trust.
BASIS ID was built in effort to give companies a tool to speed up operational processes, provide ultimate security and to form trustworthy relationships through compliance with regulatory requirements. BASIS ID offers advanced verification engines, unavailable by other companies and provides service recognised by the whole community.
Identifying needs of companies, governments and end-users, BASIS ID seeks to offer a balanced solution that gives capabilities for identification, verification and management of the most significant value of 21st century— personal data. BASIS ID is striving to help companies to comply with governmental requirements and has thus developed simple and convenient tools for complying with the GDPR requirements.
Philosophy of BASIS ID is to treat data as a value.
And personal data — is a personal value.
For Us, Front-End Developer isn’t just someone fixing the looks and functionality of our services, but someone who constantly seeks opportunities and ways to improve our products and contributes to the constant development of our company by openly sharing their actual thoughts and views on our services.
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
- To work on creative projects from concept design through to final execution
- Working within web developers team & collaborating with marketing department
- Designing content, following processes from briefing through to completion
- Liaising with developers and stakeholders
- To maintain and update landing pages
- To produce creative content for marketing purposes
- To maintain, test, debug, fix existing products & websites
- Conduct integration, regression, ad-hoc, livability and edge-case testing as part of every release cycle
- Ensure that product releases provide an exceptional user experience
- Act as subject matter expert on Web UI design and implementation
What skills are important?
- Angular 2
- WordPress is not a problem
- Experience in working with designers, backend developers and project managers
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Russian
So be ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment & lets start!