SEO and Content Manager
We’re looking for a super smart Content Specialist to join our growing performance marketing team. Content and SEO at BASIS ID isn’t about only sticking keywords on a blog article or building artificial links, but making sure we offer the best possible content and on-site experiences to our customers.
A role ideal for candidates with entry level marketing SEO / Digital Marketing / Journalism / PR / SMM experience who passionate about blogging and content creation.
At BASIS ID we’re on a mission to empower our users to make smart security solutions with regard to legal standards based on transparent information. There is no point in working in SEO or SMM unless you understand how the content you’re producing is helping the end user.
The story of BASIS ID starts off in Singapore where the most innovative companies and startups seek to offer the best service to customers, which is based on effectiveness and trust.
BASIS ID was built in effort to give companies a tool to speed up operational processes, provide ultimate security and to form trustworthy relationships through compliance with regulatory requirements. BASIS ID offers advanced verification engines, unavailable by other companies and provide service recognised by the whole community.
Identifying needs of companies, governments and end-users, BASIS ID seek to offer a balanced solution that gives capabilities for identification, verification and management of the most significant value of 21st century— personal data. BASIS ID is striving to help companies to comply with governmental requirements and has thus developed simple and convenient tool for complying to GDPR requirements.
Philosophy of BASIS ID is to treat data as a value.
And personal data — is a personal value.
Our content manager should contribute to the creation of content and, by their actions, generate purchases of BASIS ID services. The content manager can not only generate content, but also manage it: ordering publications, organizing the sowing of information, interacting with opinion leaders in social networks or forums.
We strive to surround the user with support, including by offering him help via chat. Constant analysis of direct communication of employees with users via chat is one of the tasks of the content manager in order to better understand the needs of clients and give them solutions in different formats.
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
- Making plans – through extensive keyword research, you will understand the wants and needs of our potential new customers
- Editing copy – You’re not afraid to fix copy or make direct changes when necessary
- Coordinate and manage freelance writers
- Full ownership of your content – From brainstorming to briefing, proofreading, editing and finally publishing articles: you will own every stage of the process
- Teamwork – you will get to work with other teams such as Product, Business, IT, Legal, etc.
- Following frameworks: You will ensure our content follows legal, brand and PR requirements and regulations
- Direct impact: You will see directly how your actions influence your reader’s decisions
- Communicate key insights and obstacles to the team and broader company
- Putting yourself in the place of a potential client, while understanding what information or push should be given in which place of the shopping adventure
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with our fantastic international team, and even to travel countries and cities where BASIS ID operates
What skills are important?
- You are native English speaker and know Russian very well
- You’ve got a strong interest in blogging, chat bots, and you’re willing to learn more about SEO. Background in SEO / Digital Marketing / Journalism / PR / SMM is a bonus but not mandatory
- You’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty: From small copy changes to fixing landing pages in bulk, you’ll get it done
- A great eye for detail – From words to visuals: the final article/page will look their best
- You have a good understanding of what makes content great
- You thrive more on independence than structure — and you come ready-equipped with a thick skin and a sizeable sense of humor
- You are analytical: from traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of your work
So be ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment & lets start!