⚐ Office or remote but full time
We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Designer for a contract job to make a significant impact on the visual quality and user experience of our digital ecosystem. You will work to plan, wireframe, prototype, and prepare assets for the website and our products by conceptualising and designing digital content that converts traffic through the various touchpoints that support the lead generation process and customer experience. This isn’t just a design role. The ideal candidate should be capable of coding and have an eye for clean and minimalistic design. You should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to make independent decisions, implement creativity based on research findings and release final customer-friendly solutions. You will bridge the gap between design, business, and technology to produce top-class digital experiences.
The story of BASIS ID starts off in Singapore where the most innovative companies and startups seek to offer the best service to customers, which is based on effectiveness and trust.BASIS ID was built in effort to give companies a tool to speed up operational processes, provide ultimate security and to form trustworthy relationships through compliance with regulatory requirements. BASIS ID offers advanced verification engines, unavailable by other companies and provides service recognised by the whole community.
Identifying needs of companies, governments and end-users, BASIS ID seeks to offer a balanced solution that gives capabilities for identification, verification and management of the most significant value of 21st century— personal data. BASIS ID is striving to help companies to comply with governmental requirements and has thus developed simple and convenient tools for complying with the GDPR requirements.
Philosophy of BASIS ID is to treat data as a value.
And personal data — is a personal value.
For Us, UI/UX Designer isn’t just about final retouch and polishing of the existing features, but to provide a fresh and critical third-party view on the current customer experience by openly sharing their thoughts based on the experience in best practical solutions currently on the market and considering the latest trends in the tech-industry. Based on the performance we will consider proposing a full-time position at BASIS ID.
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
- Work closely with development team to turn new broad ideas into something useful and valuable
- Work closely with the product team to optimize and re-iterate the product solutions to enhance them for business and for the users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Create design features like mockups, user flows and wireframes
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Collaborate effectively with developers to build and ship the real product solutions
What skills are important?
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Solid UI/UX design experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, etc.
- Strong expertise in responsive and adaptive design principles and UI/UX best practices
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Russian
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate and back-up your design decisions
- The ability to take ownership of design process
- Critical and agile approach
- Expertise in developing functional widgets for a portal with graphical interfaces and coding back-end
✔Must have a portfolio featuring examples of product design work
So be ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment & lets start!